May 23, 2002

Life During Wartime

Cry me a f*cking river. Napoleon Bonehead saw the Reichstag parliament building and some of Berlin's other sights today, but said on his next visit he would rather bring a fishing pole with him instead of tight security. "I live in a bubble," the Bubble-headed Boilface said at a news conference at the German Chancellor's office, when asked if he felt as if he were in a "ghost town" because of the unprecedented security.

"I like to meet people. I saw one small glimpse of Berlin last night. It frustrates me not to be able to see more of this growing city. That's just life in the bubble."

Since when, Emperor Peabrain? Since when do you care what they think, or whether or not they've been cordoned off into 'First Amendment Zones'? Since when do you like to meet anybody that hasn't been picked over and scrutinized by your nursemaids?? Duh????

No comments: