July 27, 2002




I just can't seem to wake up today. The cats had a pretty active night last night, and when they weren't chasing each other around the house, Egon would attach himself like a limpet to my neck. I'd pry him off but he'd come right back, and if I fell asleep for a second he'd be at my eyelids, leaving a trail of drool dripping down my face. He's downstairs sleeping now, and I'm on my 4th cup of coffee.


A big thank you to skippy for the nice mention on his site! And while some of my links may have been posted elsewhere, they're ones that have either caught my imagination or have really pissed me off, or they're things you'd never know about if you rely on CNN or Faux for news. Plus it's rough to do punditry when you've been banned from the internet at work!





No comments: