September 25, 2002


ITS GOOD TO BE THE KING
There are spoiled brats and then there is Court-appointed President Bush, a child of privilege so spoiled he's rancid. As such, he'll go to any measure to get what he wants. After all, once you've been allowed to be president without benefit of election, why shouldn't you expect your every whim to be fulfilled?

What follows is a summary of the arguments our office-taker-in-chief has proffered in his preemptive assault on anything remotely resembling a thoughtful foreign policy:

(1) Support an attack of Iraq or I'll question your patriotism.

(2) Let me invade Iraq or I’ll announce that you are not supportive of “our brave American men and women in the armed services.”

(3) Invade Iraq or I’ll tell everyone you’re in favor of Saddam’s use of chemical weapons on his own people. I won't mention how an earlier Republican administration gave Iraq Iranian troop coordinates so that Saddam could gas them. That would upset Poppy.

(4) Let me invade Iraq but never mention the fact that Cheney and I are oilmen with dreams of the corporate re-colonization of that country and the world’s second largest oil reserve it sits upon. - more at Barry Crimmins.com.


Why do you hate Amurka?
I love watching Tucker Carlson get all huffy on Crossfire. Does he really think we're all falling for it? Can he possibly believe that crap he's trying to spin, or does he fall asleep at night in a panic, spluttering "the man's an idiot! What have we gotten ourselves into??" But then I remember that republicans are not only dittospanks, but they don't have consciences either.


No comments: