October 20, 2002




Brought in the rest of the houseplants last night, and just in time. The frost finally came right up to the front of the house. Now they can spend a nice quiet winter being crapped on by the cats.


Now I've done it. The cold has turned into bronchitis, advanced turbomucosia, and pseudonarcolepsy. I may even be hallucinating. Last night I dreamt that a buff, shirtless Ari Fleisher was hiding me in a tower room, protecting me from my psycho ex-husband who was trying to kill me. At one point I think we were fighting over who was going to get the Michigan Wolverines tshirt.


...YOU LITTLE PEOPLE CAN GO TO HELL, THOUGH
U.S. senators warned of al Qaeda snipers on golf courses.

I'm sorry, but that just strikes me as funny for some reason. I just can't picture it.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- U.S. senators were warned earlier this week that those who play golf may be targets of al Qaeda snipers on golf courses and were given tips on how to protect themselves, a U.S. Capitol Police spokeswoman said. Meanwhile, if you're an average Amurkin citizen, unless you read cnn's website, or one like this, you'd be completely in the dark.


"This is where I'll be - you know what to do, boys."


No comments: