March 28, 2003




"A very wise person once asked, 'what good is a smart bomb if you have a dumb president?'" - Huey, in The Boondocks.




If you're not a braindead cheerleader for the misadministration, you're against us!
"...I have to say that even I thought it would take the mainstream media more than a week to attempt to undermine the war effort. I didn't think it would happen this soon." - humanoid gasbag and alleged gerbil-abuser Rush 'Pigboy' Limbaugh, seeing "negative bias" in the war coverage. From Conservatives Tailor Tone to Fit Course of the War, in the NY Times.



"I never met Matt Drudge, but if I see Matt Drudge, I'm going to take my red-blooded American foot and put it up his un-American (backside) for trying to disrupt the opening of my movie." - Chris Rock, patriot, 3/27/03.



No comments: