November 21, 2003

__________________________________________________
Oh please
We've heard a lot today of the latest propaganda talking point coming from the reboobs: "Some are now attacking the 'president' for attacking the terrorists." Blah blah blah.

Argument 1: pReznit Stupid didn't attack the terrorists, he invaded Iraq. Under false pretenses. While basically ignoring al Qaida's stomping ground, Afghanistan.
Argument 2: Which brings me to Saudi Arabia.
Argument 3: Saddam was going to attack us? With what?
Argument 4: Show me where the Dems have attacked the grinning boob for "attacking the terrorists." I'll wait. Meanwhile, I'll have a scotch and a cigar. Which brings me to...

Anchors away
So is it safe to watch the news now, or are they still soiling the airwaves by handjobbing their way through the Michael Jackson fiasco?

No comments: