August 31, 2004



Where the HELL were the liberal commentators last night?? I tried to watch the whole thing, I honestly did, but after grinding my teeth to nubbins whenever I saw Ed Koch's stupid fatuous phiz, I completely lost it listening to Elizabeth "get that thing away from me!" Dole gush on and on about Dumbya's 'strength' and 'moral clarity.' Jebus - have we been living on the same fucking planet these past four years???

I uhhh ummm miscalculateded
"I don't think you can win it"
- Chimpy McFlightsuit, war preznit, when asked whether the US can win the war on terror.

Gee... and this assclown is supposed to 'keep us safer'?

"After months of listening to the Republicans base their campaign on their singular ability to win the war on terror, the president now says we can't win the war on terrorism," John Edwards said in a speech in Wilmington. "What a Christless fuckwit."

Indeed.

No comments: