August 28, 2005

Mail
What a terrific letter - there may be some hope after all -


I stumbled across WTF IS IT NOW?!? and I have to tell you, I was riveted. The excess found here is exactly what’s called for in neutralizing the other-worldly level of aberration emanating from those in the un-know in DeeCee. I am a 55-year old Republican voting WASP male who has had his head refurbished these last four years watching The National Shame go through his paces. At first I thought it was just me, but now I see a lot of folks have taken notice that W is a stark raving lunatic. I welcome consensus, but I’m a bit unnerved by the general agreement.

Thanks for a great place to visit, I’m sharing it with everyone who has a shred of conscience left.

WD, Houston

A toast to you, sir. Thank you.
Restoring dignity to the WH indeed. "No one died when Clinton lied."


***

No comments: