August 26, 2006




Selfish egomaniac won't back Dem candidates

Declaring himself a "non-combatant," sanctimonius whiner Joe Lieberman raised anew the question of whether his "independent" candidacy will help Republicans hold onto three Congressional seats in Connecticut and control of the House of Representatives.

The petty little fuckwit was asked whether he still endorses three Democrats looking to unseat endangered Republican incumbents Chris Shays, Rob Simmons and Nancy Johnson.

“I’m a non-combatant,” Lieberman declared. “I am not going to be involved in other campaigns. I think it’s better if I just focus on my own race.”

“It’s a little awkward for me now” to endorse the Democratic candidates in the general election, he said, “since they all endorsed my opponent,” Ned Lamont, who WON THE FUCKING PRIMARY, you WATB LOSER.

No comments: