September 29, 2007

Every day is 9/11 when I talk to you, dear ♥ ♥

Sweet chocolate Jesus... Remember that ooky time-out America's Terrizm Whore Rudy Guliani took during the NRA speech to yak with his wife? Well, guess what!

Giuliani also addressed a cell phone call he took from his wife, Judith, last week during his speech to the National Rifle Association...

"And quite honestly, since Sept. 11, most of the time when we get on a plane, we talk to each other and just reaffirm the fact that we love each other," he said.

Sweet. Wait, there's more:
"Sometimes if I'm in the middle of a very, very sensitive meeting, I don't take the call right then; I wait. But I thought it would be kind of nice if I took it at that point, and I'd done that before in engagements, and I didn't realize it would create any kind of controversy," he said.
Gee, I'm sorry, Mr Prime Minister, Mr Premier, I've got to take this 9/11 call from my darling wife... blarrrrfff...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My wife has a friend whose daughter was fired from a new job when she took a cell-phone call at a customer dinner type of event! Of course she wasn't a rich Repukelican, so that makes ALL the difference I guess...