September 28, 2007

Worst... president... evar

John Edwards: "don't get me started on that f*cking disastermonkey"

CNN's CANDY CROWLEY: Has George Bush accomplished anything in office that you approve of?

EDWARDS: That takes a little thinking. {tick... tick... tick...}

{tick... tick... tick...}


He has raised the amount of money that America is contributing to the global fight on AIDS. He has talked about global poverty. I don't think he has done nearly enough, but he has raised it as a serious issue.

I think those are the two things that come to mind. I mean, I think he has been devastating to America and the world as a president, unprecedented. And I think it is very hard to find good things in a bad batch of bad things.

CROWLEY: A lot of people have said he's the worst president in history. Do you agree?

EDWARDS: He is certainly the worst president in my lifetime, and he could be the worst president in history, yeah.

No comments: