October 30, 2008

Sen. Obama: "who needs Fox Nooze?!"

Yesterday, joking with Jon Stewart, Obama made reference to how marginal Fox's audience is becoming:

"I think that there's a certain segment of hardcore Sean Hannity fans that probably wouldn't want to go have a beer with me,'' Obama conceded. "There's no doubt about that.

"But I think that the average voter, they're saying to themselves, 'What's all this stuff about? I'm trying to figure out whether I can hang on to my house.'"

It would be so lovely if, along with the start of an Obama administration, we could also see the end of those virulent pus-sacs at Fux Nooze. Right after they broadcast that shot of Karl Rove being frog-marched out of his house in handcuffs.

1 comment:

HRH King Friday XIII, Ret. said...

I say let them keep thier Fox News. They'll need something to get thier fragile minds off an Obama vicory. Let them continue to beleive the economy is fine, that global warming isn't real, that we're winning in Iraq, and that the last eight years didn't nearly destoryed this country... I'm telling you Maru, they will not be able to handle the reality check they're about to receive. Hell to make thier viewers feel better, Fox can just say Bush won again! They'll never know the truth.