September 18, 2009

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anti-government tea party attendees demand better government-run transit.

Tea baggers who feel they’re ‘taxed enough already’ gripe about inadequate service in… public transit:

“These individuals came all the way from Southeast Texas to protest the excessive spending and growing government intrusion by the 111th Congress and the new Obama administration,” Brady wrote. “These participants, whose tax dollars were used to create and maintain this public transit system, were frustrated and disappointed that our nation’s capital did not make a great effort to simply provide a basic level of transit for them.”
Keep yore goverment hands offn my Medicare! An’ my Social Security! An’ my highways! I’m callin’ the po-leece!

Fucking morons.

4 comments:

Rude Kitty said...

Maybe if they spent a little less time teabagging, and a bit more time paying attention to reality? Oh what the fuck am I talking about, these dumb shits wouldn't know reality if it reared up and bit their inbred half-wit cretinous toothless asses and ripped them a new bunghole. They're oblivious and stupid and perfect examples of why the American South is a pesthole of poverty and disease and ignorance.

big em said...

Boy, with hypocrisy THAT bad you'd think they'd have to recognize it just to keep from stumbling over it!? The cognitive dissonance must create sparks in their brains...

Niccolo M said...

"Fucking morons"

God, ain't it the truth.

ThePoliticalCat said...

Yaknow, I was torn between laughing my ass off and puking up bile when I read this. These motherfuckers are so out of it, I despair. And then I laugh my ass off.