July 25, 2012

I LOVE SPACE STUFF!!!

Planets take shape in the dusty disk around a young star in an artist's conception

send along any new space stuff you find. I'll put it up with an acknowlegement (IF you want).
Also, tweet and retweet new posts please? I like parties to GO BIG, get outa control and way exceed the invitation list's "bring 10 or more friends" requests. (usually means more drinky poos!)
I'm siri2k on Twitter, siri on FDL. And siri2k or siri2k1 on liberal websites. Pop up, say hi. This site has THE BEST readers anywhere on the webness. Just ask yourself!

Sun picture: one of the week's best space pictures

From here.

6 comments:

busana muslim trendy layali said...

Looks really nice! :-)

JDsg said...

I do a number of astronomy blogs, mostly on the various planets, but my most popular blog is Ministry of Space Exploration. Check it out.

BTW, thanks for reviving this blog. I'm a long-time reader.

Anonymous said...

wow. this is a kewl blog. put here the links to your others. like i said, i LOVE space chit. I'm an astrologer, and into all things universe!
Thank you for your loyalty to this blog, I'm glad to know you r here!
:)
siri

Unknown said...

doode what is that a photo of its so sick

Anonymous said...

Obat Kencing Nanah
Obat Sipilis
Obat Herbal Kutil Kelamin
Obat Kencing Nanah
Obat Kencing Nanah Ampuh
Obat Kelamin Keluar Nanah
Penyakit Kencing Keluar Nanah
Penyakit Kencing Keluar Nanah
Penyakit Kencing Keluar Nanah
Penyakit Kencing Keluar Nanah
Penyakit Kencing Keluar Nanah
Penyakit Kencing Keluar Nanah Pria
Penyakit Kencing Keluar Nanah Pria
Penyakit Kencing Keluar Nanah Wanita
Penyakit Kencing Keluar Nanah Wanita
Penyakit Kencing Keluar Nanah Wanita
Penyakit Kencing Keluar Nanah Wanita
Penyakit Kencing Keluar Nanah Wanita
Penyakit Kencing Keluar Nanah Ibu Hamil
Penyakit Kencing Keluar Nanah Ibu Hamil
Penyakit Kencing Keluar Nanah Ibu Hamil
Penyakit Kencing Keluar Nanah Ibu Hamil
Penyakit Kencing Keluar Nanah Ibu Hamil

Obat gonore manjur said...


I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!
obat herbal untuk keputihan
obat kutil kelamin dari bahan alami
jual obat untuk kutil yang tumbuh di kemaluan
obat untuk wasir atau ambeyen
obat wasir herbal ambejoss dan zaitop